Objectives and Outcomes
Our degree program is designed to meet broad educational objectives and learning outcomes, which prepare students to demonstrate:
- An ability to apply fundamental chemical concepts and relationships in the solution of diverse scientific problems.
- A knowledge and application of chemical analytical instrumentation, experimental design and scientific data collection and interpretation.
- Diverse laboratory skills and techniques.
- A knowledge and application of good laboratory safety practices and environmental responsibility.
- An ability to effectively communicate technical information through writing and speaking.
- An ability to successfully enter into professional employment in various scientific fields or to continue with advanced study.